Friday, March 13, 2009

Graduation

Everytime I sit down to figure out a semester's worth of classes I feel like I keep on adding more semesters to my college life. Right now it is awfully hard for me to imagine what it will feel like to actually graduate. 2011, 2012 yeah who freakin' knows? The Science Dept. at Cornerstone is seriously messed up, too many of the classes I need are only offered every other fall and if you don't have the pre-requisites than you can't take them and I can't get everything to line up just right. Is this seriously going to be worth it?

1 comment:

  1. It will be worth it, I promise!
    Maybe you should meet with a counselor and bring the "only offered once" issue to their attention. At SC4, I needed like 3 classes that were only offered a solid 3 semesters after I completed everything else so they let me substitute classes.
    It's always worth asking!

    ReplyDelete